The Desert Wave House:
A Mojave native garden for the newly restored Desert Wave house in Palm Desert. This house was originally built in 1955 by Walter S. White for the artist Miles C. Bates, and recently resurrected by the talented team at Stayner Architects.
Most of the perennial plants used for this project were grown by our friends at the Mojave Desert Land Trust, a Mojave native plant restoration nursery based in Joshua Tree, CA. Truly a labor of love for all parties involved.
(Photos by Jed Ochmanek & Marinna Wagner)